Confidentiality & Privacy Policies
I agree to provide the best possible assistance and to keep all information shared by you confidential as provided by law.
It must be understood that confidentiality does not apply if:
- I determine that you are a danger to yourself or others
- I am ordered by a court to disclose information
- I become aware of the contemplation or commission of a crime or harmful act
- I become aware of sexual and/or physical abuse
- I suspect there is abuse or neglect of a child, dependent adult, or developmentally disabled person.
I am obligated by law to report any such acts. If you have any questions regarding confidentiality, please discuss this with me.